Terms & Conditions in short
Last updated: May 13, 2016
The term “Le French Book” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Le French Book, Inc., c/o LePatner & Associates, 350 Fifth Avenue, Ste. 4606, New York, New York 10118. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Le French Book reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website or to the entire website at Le French Book’s discretion. If Le French Book provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Le French Book may disable your user ID and password at Le French Book’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- For any material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, you grant to Le French Book a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute in any existing or future media. You also grant to Le French Book the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Any material you submit must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Le French Book or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). Le French Book reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs”, "Cookies" or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the site, to deliver branded services, to serve ads, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the e-mail has been opened.
Le French Book may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Copyright © 2011-2016 Le French Book, Inc.
This website and its content is copyright of Le French Book. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Le French Book takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
Le French Book is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the iBooks affiliate program, and the Kobo affiliate program, affiliate advertizing programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, iBooks store, and Kobo stores.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Le French Book and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Le French Book. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Le French Book takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.