My good friend Doug Lyle's fantastic Writer's Forensic Blog ran an interesting interview of Laurent Guillaume, who talks about being a cop and being a writer. He answers the following questions.
- Does being a cop help to write a mystery novel?
- In your novels, politicians are never very clean.
- You seem to leave the reader to judge. Is this done on purpose?
- Tell us a little something about the genre you chose for this book.
- What inspired you to write this book? Is it based on real events or your own experience?