The blog Sirens of Suspense ran an interesting interview of Frédérique Molay, author of The 7th Woman, Crossing the Line and the upcoming The City of Blood. She answers the following questions:
- Do you feel there are any distinct differences between crime fiction and thrillers written for American versus European audiences?
- You’ve been called the French Michael Connelly, what’s your reaction? How do you feel your styles are similar and how do they differ?
- Did your career in politics influence your writing?
- What made you choose a male protagonist for your series?
- Can you tell us a little about CROSSING THE LINE? What’s coming next for you?
Read the interview here.